Founded in 2017, Binance is a leading cryptocurrency trading platform. With a strong focus on altcoin trading, the company offers crypto-to-crypto trading in more than 500 cryptocurrencies and virtual tokens. In 2018, Binance moved its headquarters from Hong Kong to Malta, EU in response to China’s stringent regulations on crypto exchanges. In this post, you will learn how to bind Binance exchange with Royal Q trading bot for hands-free crypto trading!
Before you Bind Binance Exchange with Royal Q
Like other exchanges, Binance allows you to trade your cryptocurrencies without registering a personal account. If you wish to transfer a cryptocurrency from your Binance account to another Binance user’s account, you must first register the Binance wallet. If the transaction is successful, you will receive a “cryptocurrency receipt”. Users can view their total balance, transactions, charts and recent trades. When you wish to transfer funds from your Binance account to another Binance account, you can use the Binance exchange wallet. The same is applicable if you wish to make a deposit.
In order to guarantee the safety and security of its users, Binance utilizes sophisticated technology in managing the exchange. Through a multi-layered security system, Binance maintains a presence 24/7 in three storage sites, located in Malta, Hong Kong, and Japan. The Malta location is important as the nation is a pioneer in establishing legal cryptocurrency regulations.
Steps on How to Bind Binance Exchange with Royal Q Trading Bot
- Open the Binance app and click More on the homepage.
- Scroll down the page and click API Management.
- Enter a custom note, then click Create API.
- Get the mail verification code and enter it.
- Get the phone verification code and enter it.
- Click Submit.
- Choose your corresponding API bound to Royal Q.
- Click on the arrow and click Edit
- Check the Spot trading permission.
- Check recommended.
- Open the Royal Q app.
- Click API binding.
- Choose Binance exchange.
- Click Copy IP.
- Return to the Binance API page.
- Paste the copied IP addresses and click Confirm.
- Click Save.
Note that the Secret key is only displayed once. Please save it properly.
- Get the phone verification code. Enter it and click Submit.
- Copy out the Access key.
- Return to Royal Q app and enter the Access key.
- Return to the Binance page and copy the Secret key.
- Enter Secret key in Royal Q.
- Obtain and enter the Verification code.
- Check “Risk Warning Book”.
- Click Bind.
Once your Royal Q bot is bound with your Binance account, you can start trading hands-free. Trading with Royal Q is automatic without your interference! If you do not have an account with Binance, click here to get started. Get more information on how to make your trade settings from this post.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide financial advice, please consult a financial advisor for guidance.